Friday, January 25, 2008

A break in the action

Work was a little better this week, I feel like I'm making a little
headway. I just don't have a lot of energy left when I get home,
though. I've been ignoring email and my computer entirely at
night. The weather is even coming out of the brutal cold for a
few days, starting today, so it feels like getting a little
break.

Tonight, a bunch of bands of my friends are playing for the visit
of my friend from Tokyo (who we stayed with when we were there),
so I'll get to go out tonight and see a lot of people I haven't
seen in a long time. I'm looking forward to it!

I suppose tomorrow, I should put some kind of a show together.
I still have only had 1 reply to the last show's question, so it
may be a bit sparse. I still haven't decided how to go forward.
I guess for now, I'll just keep talking and see what happens.
I don't think I should make any big decisions in the grips of
the winter blahs.

No comments: