Monday, January 21, 2008

Days from Hell

Ugh. It was one of those days. I just couldn't get my stuff
done and working, and the work just kept getting piled on.
My mood was a classic "got up on the wrong side of the bed".

I got crabbier and crabbier, and spent the rest of the day
fighting myself - so I wouldn't take it out on others.
I hate that. Then you end up battling yourself on top
of everything else.

I was also trying to diet again after slipping over the
holidays, and was fiercely starving all day.
Then I had to clean all the snow of the car in 6 degree
cold, and fight my way home on slippery, snowy roads.

I was so stressed out by the time I got home, I worked
out hard, to try to relax. It kind of worked, my muscles
are slowly letting the stress out. Here is to a better
tomorrow.

No comments: