Thursday, January 17, 2008

Huh?

O.K. Now time is officially going too fast. I just noticed
that it wasn't Monday anymore...

Work is the usual blur of insanity. I'm thinking a lot about
giving up my show. I don't know if it is because the new format
isn't working, I've only gotten 1 response to the last question
I posed, and I thought it was a really evocative one! Or maybe
it is just the overwork and tiredness talking.

I'll wait until the deadline of the 26th for responses, and if
I don't get any, I think I might hang it up for awhile. If no
one wants to discuss the big questions, I think maybe I should
just take more care of myself. My efforts to improve my health
are going nowhere, and maybe I should concentrate on that.

I don't know. I'll miss the show. I'm such a waffler. I can't
just make a clear decision. And now there are wind chill warnings
of 40 degrees below zero for tomorrow night... Ugh. Maybe the
problem is January.

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

What was the exact question? I'm going to record something for you.