Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cautiously Optomistic

Isn't it Easter, or St. Patricks day or something today?
I haven't been paying a lot of attention to anything outside
of work or the house.

So it is 38 degrees and sunny. Not bad, but not glorious.
I worked out 2 days in a row, and I'm not sick. Better.
But at the grocery store today, I noticed that I can feel the
extra weight I've put on this winter, and my muscles are
non-existent. Just walking around made me feel slow and tired.

But it is a good motivator, I guess. I'm now steeled to start
working out regularly, and dropping this stupid weight. I feel
like my whole body is thawing out from the cold, dark winter.
(We'll see how long that motivation lasts....) but this special
diet for the colonoscopy may be just the jump start I need.

I checked the numbers on my last show, and they are way down,
about 500 people in the last 2 weeks heard the show.
I've had audiences as high as 2000 or more on a single show.

This doesn't motivate me to keep going, but on the other hand,my
overall numbers are still in the 2000-4000 downloads a month.
Lots of people seem to be jumping on and listening to the back
catalog of episodes. So I am still waffling on going on, or not.
I suspect I will just coast to a stop someday, without any
conscious decision being made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. It's Palm Sunday.

dave said...

I played a show last night and there were 30 people there. It was sweet.

Susan Grandys said...

Dave -
Awesome. I wish I were one of the 30!