Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Reset

Ah, the weekends, I'm really learning to use them.
I used to often work through them, and now they are my refuge
of sanity. I love the weekends.

This one, I used to get my head back together, after the
layoffs at work. I played games, I wandered around in the
spring-like, sunny weather, I bought a few things, I exercised
a lot. I read up on what I would be facing if I had surgery
on my foot. I sent for another air cleaner for my house. (The
April asthma is kicking into high gear - whatever is under the
snow when it melts off seems to be the culprit.) I thought a
lot about what I want out of my health in the near future.

All-in-all it was a weekend to relax, reset, and think about the
future. And now I'm ready to go back to work - and it is supposed
to snow 8 inches tomorrow?!!!

No comments: