Tuesday, April 22, 2008

As predicted...

I slept really hard, and everything seems to have healed up
and got stronger. As predicted, the exhausting moving about
yesterday did make me better. I was much stronger today. I
got about easier on the knee walker thing, I could feel my
muscles working as scooted through the halls. I didn't get
tired until about 1 pm, then recovered and made it through
the rest of the day.

I was tired when I got home, but not half dead, like yesterday.
I am a little encouraged. This is 2 weeks after the surgery,
and I hit a turning point for the good. Tomorrow I get my
stitches out. Another milestone. Then it is the 2 to 4 week
stretch after that until the pins come out. When that happens,
I can drive again!

I've been commuting almost every day with my friend Sharon,
who I work with. That turns out to be fun, we've always liked
to talk, and we can get a lot more of it in this way. With
gas at $3.45 a gallon, we are even talking about car pooling
even after I can drive again.

No comments: