Monday, April 28, 2008

Back At It!

So it is back to work, after a not-very-restful weekend.
I am still scooting around the halls on my knee walker, though
I can take a few steps while making lunch, or going to the
restroom. I am counting down the days until these *!#$%&!* pins
come out. If all goes well, I am 1 week and 2 days from pins out
day!

A day or two after that, I can probably take my first soak in
the tub. My body is so out of whack, every muscle in it hurts.
That first bath will be right next to heaven. I wonder if my
vision of heaven is a hot bath. (Well it is right now...)
I'll proceed to bigger and better things, after that is achieved.

The dog looked pretty good this morning. Alert, eating, and as
annoying and obnoxious as ever. It is good to have him back for
whatever little time is left. Be happy, my dog.

No comments: