Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fretful healing?

I was browsing the web, and found the x-ray I posted below. It
looks just like what I saw in the doctor's office when he put
my x-ray up yesterday. You can see the 3 pins in the toes.
Kinda cool. Much better than the surgery pictures I found of the
arthrodesis process!

Everyone is off somewhere today, and I think I overused the foot.
One of the pins seems to have turned a little, and I was worried
I had ruined the bond of the bone. If it isn't touching, it can't
fuse. I still don't know, but it doesn't hurt or anything. I go
back to the doctor on Wednesday. I hope it is o.k.

Otherwise I sat by the fire (yes it was snowing a little more)
and played Pokeman Pearl on my DS. I it was a lot of fun,
and I became very fond of my team of creatures. I don't
want to "catch them all"! I just want to work on the 6 I can
carry. I'm already fretting about the ones I had to put in
storage.

I finished the first pass on editing the next show, and will
try to get it posted sometime tomorrow. Life really got in the
way of this show.

No comments: