Sunday, April 06, 2008

Some Success!

The diet is going VERY well. I haven't successfully lost weight
in ages, just by dieting. I'm down 6 pounds in 4 days! I adjusted
The Rotation diet to 850 calories for 3 days, 1150 for 4 days,
and then I'll do a week at about 1400.

Hunger was a battle those first 3 days, but today was like a
treat. I was probably closer to 1200 calories. But I'm pleased
that there was any reaction by my body - it has become amazingly
weight-loss resistant. It was a big challenge to make it work,
as I'm diabetic on top of it all. I had to test my blood quite
a bit, and make decisions on when to eat, and if I should take
the next pill, or even exercise, without dropping my levels too
low. I hope this continues to work for me, I think I could stick
with this for awhile.

I am fretting more this weekend than I have before any other
surgery. I don't know why this one is bothering me so much.
Maybe I'm just tired of surgery, and the pain it brings that
can't be controlled by the narcotic family of pain killers. I
just throw them up, and end up taking most of the operation pain
straight. It is all very exhausting.

Well, it happens Tuesday, so it will be done with soon.

No comments: