Saturday, May 31, 2008

I seem to have survived

Well, I am quite surprised that I survived my medical tests.
They were scary, quite uncomfortable, and not a good time at all.
I don't know what the results are, other than I lived through
them. I take that as a good sign. I was so relieved they were
over, I didn't even ask how I would get the results.

I like a lot of things about living in the here and now -
especially the internet - but medical tests are still a bit
barbaric, on the whole. Even when they are using supposedly
high-tech equipment. It always involves needles, painful blood
pressure cuffs, and an amazing array of uncomfortable things
that can be done to your body.

The medical future can't get here soon enough for me.

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

You will not only survive, you will prosper.