Friday, June 06, 2008

Catching up on fantasy land!

Yikes, this week went by fast!
A friend gave us the 9th Doctor Who episodes, and we were lost.
I haven't seen Doctor Who since the Tom Baker years, and had
no idea what was going on with the series.

Watched the entire 13 episodes this week, and were completely
sucked in. What a fun show! I love the mad creativity of that
show, and totally loved the new Doctor. I was dubious that anyone
could take the place in my heart for the 4th Doctor, but
Christopher Eccleston completely did it!

He reminds me a lot of myself - (not necessarily a good thing!)
I am so sad he did only one season, I didn't want to let him go!

I don't care how old I get - I still love wonderful geeky Science
Fiction and Fantasy things. My imagination never becomes less.

No comments: