Sunday, September 14, 2008

Waiting for everything

Bleah. I worked Saturday, and it made the weekend way too short!
I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm still feeling pretty
fried. I have 1 week to finish the main part of the project, and
that is going to take a flat out effort. This is when my job is
a little too exciting....

The old dog is filling up with fluids again and we increased his
diuretics - but it doesn't seem to be working as well. Poor thing.
He doesn't seem horribly uncomfortable, and he still looks forward
to food. What an existence! I hope I'm not like that at the end...

My prescriptions don't show up until next week, so I still have
no idea if the doctor's diagnosis will help me out or not.

I'm in a state of waiting for everything to happen, soon.

No comments: