Sunday, January 04, 2009

So Not Ready

This is it, the last day of my glorious 16 days off from work.
Yeah, so it was enforced time off, but great just the same.
I really didn't do much of anything, and I needed to do just
that.

It is back to the real world tomorrow; the commute, the cold
weather, the sprint to gear up for the next project, dentists,
doctors appointments, gotta make an eyeglass appointment, and
a tax appointment. How unfun is all of that?

Report on the Irvingia - inconclusive. I weigh exactly the same
as I did 4 weeks ago when I started taking it. However, getting
through the holidays at exactly the same weight is promising.
I don't go crazy, but I do relax my strict diet regimen in the
holiday season. I almost always gain 5 lbs or so. The real test
will be when I get back to normal routines.

I also started a touch of Thyroid medication yesterday. I think
I feel better already, with a little bit more energy than normal.
We will also see how that goes.

On the disconcerting side, my left shoulder has gotten worse,
and I'm having trouble lifting my arm to the front and the side.
Sure seems like a tear in the rotator cuff. I had the right side
operated on awhile back. I so do not want to go through that
again. If was pretty grueling. I go to physical therapy on Friday,
maybe I'll know more then.

No comments: