Monday, February 23, 2009

Almost Human

Today is the first day I've felt reasonably o.k. after getting that
darned cold. It made me very, very tired for about 11 days. I only
missed 1 day of work, but it was hard to keep going all that time.

My physical therapy on the 2 tears in my rotator cuff is actually
working, much to my surprise. I have about 85% of the movement
back in my arm. Yay! Looks like I'll get to skip surgery this time.

Winter drags on - everyone is thoroughly tired of it, but we probably
have another month of it to go. Work is ramping up big time, and
I'll have way too much to do this year. I suppose that is a good
thing - job security in tough times...

The old dog is now 15 and hasn't noticed he was supposed to die
a year ago with his heart condition. He is bugging me for a treat.
Life goes on.

No comments: