Sunday, March 01, 2009

Where does the time go?

I excitingly spent today paying bills, balancing the checkbook and
refinancing the house. Now it is 4 pm and I haven't done anything
but that. Yesterday was very similar - by the time all the computer
fixing and errands were done - it was night.

What happened to resting and having fun on the weekends?!
I'm good at getting all that kind of stuff done, but it makes me
crabby because it uses up anything I have resembling free time.

I still have the tail end of my cold after 2 whole weeks. I just
worked out for the first time in weeks - not because I feel great
but because I'm so sick of physical inactivity.

The 1st warm day, I'm going for a walk, for sure! My foot is finally
healed up enough to do a little walking after 11 months. However
it just snowed 6 inches last week, and it was -1 F. last night.
Not a promising start to March.

I'm toying with the idea of doing a couple of more Uncomfortable
Questions shows. I've taken time off since July, and it might be
time to try another. My shows are still getting about 1000 downloads
a month, even without putting up anything new. It means there is
still an interest in it, so it would be fun to get something new
out there.

However, with my work schedule between now and September (read
insane), I don't want to take on any more work. Hmmmm maybe I'll
do one, and take my time editing it. Or maybe I'll wait until
it's warmer out!

No comments: