Thursday, June 04, 2009

This and That

Oh my, June already. I seemed to have misplaced the last couple
of weeks. The party was great fun, as always, and then back to
slaving away at work.

I had hoped for a quieter June, before the next big project, but
things are already nuts.

If we got our bonuses this year, I promised Cay that I'd buy him
a Whisper Room for his birthday. Well it is ordered and will be
here Tuesday. It should help with his show and recording a great
deal. We live on a busy street and near an airport - and recording
can be pretty impossible. He is pretty stoked about it!

After failing all the diets, I am trying out a new multi-modal
approach from the Life Extension Foundation. It seems to be
working somewhat - I'm down 6 1/2 lbs, but I've been stuck
for the last few days. It is a bit pricey, involving their
supplement with Irvingia, Green Tea, carb blocker, and a
seaweed extract. In addition you also take the Alli fat blocker
and tryptophan.

I've played with all these supplements separately, but never all
together. Their current theory is you have to attack it on all fronts.
It does seem to be working, lets see if it continues!

3 comments:

Big Phil said...

You're going to hate me, but I've lost 22lbs. I'm working out with a trainer, too.

Susan Grandys said...

Ooooh, you are correct - I hate it!
I'm far too lazy too work out with a trainer - let's face it - I hate exercise....

Big Phil said...

Oh, yeah. Its hard to get up at 5:30 in the morning but this is one New Years resolution I will not break