Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back at it....

But I never left. Back to work tomorrow. I absolutely was going to
take this weekend off and rest up from work, but I was actually
dreaming about a problem I saw on Friday before I left.

I could not leave it alone. I kept logging back in to work and trying
things, trying to get a handle on it. I think I have some ideas now
on the cause, and can't wait to get back to try some more things.

Some people just don't know how to rest and have a good time!
I am a problem solver by nature, and will worry at a problem until
it is taken care of. I'm like that about everything in my life,
(and that is not always a good thing).

I hate failing more than anything. I really ought to lighten up....
So weird. In my 20's I was such a party girl. Who the heck am I now?

No comments: